- Acquisition of personal information
The Envipro Group acquire personal information by lawful and fair means.
In addition, we shall comply in laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information and other related norms.
- Usage of Personal Information
The Envipro Group shall handle the acquired personal information within the scope of the purpose presented at the time of acquisition. If the purpose of use is changed, we shall notify the person or announce it.
- Provision of personal information to third parties
The Envipro Group shall not disclose or provide the personal information to the third parties except in the following cases;
- When there is a request based on the law.
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, however, it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person whose personal information is used.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound upbringing of children, however, it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person whose personal information is used.
- When it is necessary for a national organization or a local public entity or a person who has been commissioned to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by the law, and obtaining the consent of the person whose personal information is used may interfere with the performance of the affairs.
- When obtaining the consent of the person whose personal information is used.
- Disclosure or Correction of the Retained Personal Information
Regarding the personal information held by The Envipro Group, if there is any requests for disclosure about your personal information from you or for its correction when there is any error in your personal information, we shall respond appropriately and promptly to your request, except as required by law.
- Safety measures and risk management
The Envipro Group appropriately shall manage personal information, take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to our information on a network system, and loss, leakage and tampering of personal information etc., and furthermore we shall strive to maintain and improve the personal information protection system.